UNITY 3D GAME DEVELOPMENT OUTSOURCING STUDIO
For Unity Game Development, Hiring the Top Certified Unity Game Developers
Create immersive 3D experiences with Unity — one of the most evolving ecosystems for building appealing, realistic, and scalable applications. With 10 years of extensive experience, our talented game development experts help you transform your creative dreams into a striking Unity game application by providing cutting-edge gaming solutions and real-time consultation.
OUR UNITY 3D GAME DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
Dark Army Studios offers affordable, custom-tailored solutions that fit within the client’s timetables. Whether you need to turn your idea into a gripping game or speed up time-to-market of your app, our experienced Unity developers will help you take full advantage of this highly functional platform. Turn your impressive idea into a tempting game with our premium Unity 3D game development services.
GAME GENRES WE HAVE CREATED
Although we develop all types of games for almost every industry and niche, we specialize in the development of the following category of games.
MMORPG & RTS
CARD AND POKER
WHY CHOOSE UNITY FOR GAME DEVELOPMENT?
Unity is a modern graphics engine used mainly to build games. Starting from its creation in 2005, the developers have gradually improved the product, giving it more possibilities. As a result, the platform has around two million users and is the most used engine for creating modern games.
In a simple user interface, the platform provides a variety of graphical oppor-tunities for selecting different types of lighting, materials, textures. Using Unity’s Terrain system you can recreate real landscapes. One more Unity advantage is the use of both 2D & 3D modeling, depending on goals and the genre of the game.
One of the main advantages of Unity development is cross-platform. It supports running on desktop and mobile platforms, game consoles and the web, including Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, PlayStation, Xbox, WebGL, and others.
As for the physical component of this platform, Unity uses NVIDIA PhysX technology. It allows to create plausible behavior of the objects in the game, which combined with a smooth frame rate creates the impression of absolute reality for the player.
OUR RECENT PROJECTS
We work with all the latest game development tools and platforms to help you build stunning games with superior graphic rendering, sound, animation, and display. Our team is highly competent in
GOT AN IDEA?
Are you looking for someone who can transform your idea into a visually spectacular game?
HOW WE WORK
Being a leading Unity Game Development Company, we are known for our out-of-the-box approach. We provide exceptional gamification strategies to turn your idea into reality. Every aspect of our work process is focused on results-driven performance.
OTHER GAME DEVELOPMENT RELATED SERVICES
FULL-CYCLE GAME PRODUCTION
NFT GAME DEVELOPMENT
PORTING OF GAME
GAME VIDEO ADS
ART SOLUTIONS OF GAME
WHY Dark Army Studios ?
Our team of 150+ software engineers, artists and designers have immense experience in developing games for more than 12 years. They are aware of all the trends and keep an eye on innovation to provide our clients with the best solutions.
FASTER DELIVERY OF OUTPUT
A skilled crew and specialization of the roles allow you to cut the development and production time, and you will be able to launch your new projects soonest. The sooner the launch, the faster you get your ROI.
COMMUNICATION AND TRANSPARENCY
We have a set of methods and tools, such as Agile or Jira, to empower communication and transparency that allow us to reach an improved performance.
We rely on prototyping, pre-production decision points, and agile approaches to contain risk on our client’s project. So there are no delays and the work process goes seamlessly.
AGILE & SCRUM PROCESS
Agility is all about bringing ease to our clients. We have formulated our development process to make things as simple and easy for our clients as they can be.
FINANCIAL SAVINGS & HIGH LEVEL OF EFFICIENCY
You can save 40% or more compared to the cost of in-house development. And You don’t have to bear any overhead costs. You pay only for the actual time our team works on your project.
RELIABLE GAMING SOLUTION
Some of our games have 100 million+ downloads, and we’ve worked with a range of companies from startups to Fortune 500 organisations.
Why outsource Unity game development services?
Unity provides video game programmers and developers with a very comfortable working experience, as it is a very easy-to-use and accessible tool for creating video games.
Full cycle development includes three major productive stages: pre-production, production and post-production. Each of these, especially the production stage, requires large and highly skilled teams. Outsourcing helps to overcome many of the challenges associated with
the cost and talent requirements.
Outsourcing is essential for the modern-day video game industry. It has become a fundamental practice to keep in business, get new concepts, and compete with current and new generation gaming developments. With the growth of competition, outsourcing video
games is commonplace as a method of reducing costs and creating next-level games. Due to the vast advantages that come with it, even huge companies like Ubisoft have admitted to outsourcing aspects of their gaming projects.
How long does it take to create a game with Unity?
The guideline time is typically between three and six months, at least, to master the tool. If the developer and the programmer have experience in Unity, the time will of course be reduced, being able to expand their knowledge and optimizing their use of the tool. For this,
What are the stages of Unity game development?
Stages Of Unity Game Developemnt
Game developers who use the Unity tool for their video game programming, development and creation tasks, go through the following phases or stages during their creative and production process:
● Pre-development and scope of the video game: the creation of the game idea, storyboard, characteristics of its game environment, characters and the special effects are included in this phase. In short, a complete game prototype.
● Full Development stage: the prototype is worked into a more complete, polished and functioning game. UI and UX design tasks are included in this phase, without neglecting the first phase of quality control. This is by far the longest stage of development.
● Release: this is the verification and testing stage of the video game, also known as QA. To do this, the team divide into groups and test different points of the game. With a comprehensive testing stage across multiple teams, this ensures maximum coverage to push for as few bugs on launch as possible.
What does Unity do for game development?
Unity offers developers an intuitive, high-quality and highly practical 2D and 3D platform for creating video games. This makes Unity a very attractive tool for developers, since simplicity is often a very rare trait in video game production tools.
What versions of Unity Engine are available?
Versions of Unity
The versions of Unity Engine have changed and improved significantly with each release:
- 3.5 Unity : one of the great releases from Unity Technologies.
- 4 Unity: included improvements in 3D textures and graphics for mobile and smartphone games, among others. It was compatible with both Microsoft DirectX 11 and Linux.
- 4.3 Unity : included the new Dopesheet; setting, based on keyframes in the animation window to animate a sprite. Also, Mecanim, to boost forms of facial animations mixes.
- 5.6 Unity : new 2D Toolkit enhancements, performance enhancements (Vulkan implementation), cinematic tools, virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) enhancements.
- 2017 Unity : timeline and Cinemachine are added, tools that can be exploited by film, TV and animation producers, and natively in cinematics for video games.
- 2018 Unity : internal improvements to its core.
- 2019 Unity : performance improvements to be able to work better and more smoothly in the Unity editor.
- 2020 Unity : important improvements in both 2D and 3D, as well as in the improvement of the behaviour of particles such as water and fire.
We are proud to support industry leaders around the world