Unreal Engine Game Development
Unreal Engine Game Development , Hiring the Top Unreal Engine Game Developers
Get a gratifying game development experience with Unreal Engine and provide gamers with an enthralling journey. With 12 years of experience with Unreal Engine development services, Dark Army Studios offers full-cycle game development services to create interactive, intricate, and high-quality addictive games.
We give extra attention to details, the extensive and solid knowledge of the latest version of the engine and the authentic professionalism are our main pillars to deliver to your players an unforgettable and seamless gaming experience.
OUR UNREAL ENGINE GAME DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
we have an extensive range of mobile game development solutions. It help you design and develop your game from concept art to finished product. As the team behind some of the most recognized names in game development, we have evolved to be the perfect partner for outsource mobile game services.
Lists Of Gaming Solutions
WHY CHOOSE UNREAL ENGINE FOR GAME DEVELOPMENT
Unreal Engine features Blueprint Visual Scripting that allows developers to create simple prototypes. And build a lot of game functionality without writing a single line of code. Therefore, it allows you to validate your idea and reduce development costs.
PERFECT FOR VR
Unreal Engine stands out thanks to its cinematographic production quality and photorealism. That’s why it is widely used not only for making VR games but also for VR experiences in such sectors as architecture, filmmaking, travel, etc.
STUNNING GRAPHICS & VISUAL EFFECTS
Mostly used in making AAA-rated games with high-quality graphics. Offer more realistic textures, lights/shadows, and effects without overcomplicating the development cycle.
FAST TEAM SCALING
With more than 7.5 million developers using Unreal and a thriving community, it is one of the most popular game development platforms. This and our large talent pool at Dark Army Studios will allow you to considerably reduce the ramp up time.
OUR RECENT 2D ANIMATION PROJECTS
We work with all the latest game development tools and platforms to help you build stunning games with superior graphic rendering, sound, animation, and display. Our team is highly competent in
GOT AN IDEA?
Are you looking for someone who can transform your idea into a visually spectacular game?
HOW WE WORK
We delivers robust, scalable, and high-performance game development services to help you harness the power of technology.To get the perfect video game. Our Unreal Game Development Process ensures that we cost-effectively develop quality products.
OTHER GAME DEVELOPMENT RELATED SERVICES
FULL-CYCLE GAME PRODUCTION
NFT GAME DEVELOPMENT
PORTING OF GAME
GAME VIDEO ADS
ART SOLUTIONS OF GAME
WHY Dark Army Studios ?
Our team of 150+ software engineers, artists and designers have immense experience in developing games for more than 12 years. They are aware of all the trends and keep an eye on innovation to provide our clients with the best solutions.
FASTER DELIVERY OF OUTPUT
A skilled crew and specialization of the roles allow you to cut the development and production time, and you will be able to launch your new projects soonest. The sooner the launch, the faster you get your ROI.
COMMUNICATION AND TRANSPARENCY
We have a set of methods and tools, such as Agile or Jira, to empower communication and transparency that allow us to reach an improved performance.
We rely on prototyping, pre-production decision points, and agile approaches to contain risk on our client’s project. So there are no delays and the work process goes seamlessly.
AGILE & SCRUM PROCESS
Agility is all about bringing ease to our clients. We have formulated our development process to make things as simple and easy for our clients as they can be.
FINANCIAL SAVINGS & HIGH LEVEL OF EFFICIENCY
You can save 40% or more compared to the cost of in-house development. And You don’t have to bear any overhead costs. You pay only for the actual time our team works on your project.
RELIABLE GAMING SOLUTION
Some of our games have 100 million+ downloads, and we’ve worked with a range of companies from startups to Fortune 500 organisations.
Why outsource Unreal Engine game development services?
As we have already mentioned, the development of video games using Unreal Engine requires highly accustomed and trained developers and professionals to use it. In other words: developers must be specialists in the Unreal Engine. This makes it not very easy to have this type of professionals on the staff of a company, therefore, it is easier and simpler to outsource the service.
The full cycle development includes three major productive stages: pre-production, production, and post-production. Each of these, especially the production stage, requires large and highly skilled teams. Outsourcing helps to overcome many of the challenges associated with the costs and talent.
Outsourcing is essential for the modern-day video game industry. It has become a fundamental practice to keep in business, get new concepts, and compete with current and new generation gaming developments. With the growth of competition, outsourcing video games is commonplace. So now, outsourcing has become a very popular method of reducing costs and creating next-level games. Due to the vast advantages that come with it, even huge companies like Ubisoft have admitted to outsourcing aspects of their gaming projects.
What are the versions of Unreal Engine?
Versions of Unreal Engine
The versions of Unreal Engine that have existed throughout history are the following:
- Unreal Engine 1: created in 1998, it integrated rendering, collision detection, AI, networking options, and file system manipulation into a fairly comprehensive engine.
- Unreal Engine 2: created in 2002, its rendering engine was completely rewritten, in addition to integrating the new Unreal Ed 3.
- Unreal Engine 3: created in 2006, designed for PC with DirectX 9/10 support, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3: Its rewritten engine supported advanced techniques such as HDRR, normal mapping and dynamic shadows.
- Unreal Engine 4: created in 2008, this version of Unreal Engine has been available for free since 2015.
- Unreal Engine 5: created in 2020, this edition is compatible with all existing systems as well as the next generation of PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X / S consoles. It is expected that in early 2022 it will be liberalized and free.
What are the steps in making an Unreal Engine game?
Steps In Making Unreal Engine Game
The development of video games with the Unreal tool is not usually very simple and requires specialized developers in this area and in this tool. Of course, the steps to follow to create a video game using Unreal follow a generic structure that is as follows:
- Preliminary development of the video game: the concept, the storyboard, the environment and its characteristics, the characters and the special effects must be chosen and defined in this phase. Each of them will conjugate the final video game.
- Game development: UI and UX design is part of this phase, along with script development. All this will give a definitive shape to the video game, which will have to go through a final phase of tests to verify that everything works correctly.
- Release: this is the test phase that we mentioned in the previous point. Players should check that the video game performance is correct taking into account the gaming experience and user behavior, the dialogue between the video game and the player. The possible flaws found will make the developers have to rectify the code of the video game and submit it to a final phase of testing.
What is video game development with Unreal Engine?
Unreal Engine is a game engine created by the Epic Games company, which was initially shown in the 1998 first-person shooter game Unreal. Although it was developed primarily for first-person shooter games, it has been used successfully in a variety of other genres, including stealth, fighting, MMORPGs, and other role-playing video games. With its code written in C ++, Unreal Engine features a high degree of portability and is a tool currently used by many game developers.
We are proud to support industry leaders around the world